[icq-devel] Login Problems using V7 Protocol

Daniel Tan datan at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Nov 12 03:24:18 CET 2001

So far, I've only seen the server close the connections (during login) when:
1. sequence numbers are out
2. it 'waits' too long for you to complete the login procedure.

Is SNAC (1, 17) the last packet you send before it disconnects you (immediately)?

Or are you reading from a socket which blocks for some time until icq disses you?
if you're really stuck you can email me the relevant part of your code.