[icq-devel] PHP ICQ-Client

daniel daniel at skywebs.net
Fri Nov 9 20:03:37 CET 2001

> Does your client already work (login,send/rcv messages,...) ?

Yes it does. But I never finished it.
It's a kind of bot. It's able to login and on every message sent to the
bot it answers with a message and tells the sender since when he is
registered to ICQ, when he logged on, the last few messages and senders
etc...
I never had just a little bit luck and so I do not have a webserver to
run it on or to further develop it and I do not have an
$acceptable$internet$connection$, because I am living in damn $$$
Germany.
Short, source code is still not available.