[icq-devel] v5 abandoned?

safiullin at mail.ru safiullin at mail.ru
Fri Nov 9 00:11:02 CET 2001

>>>>> "Barnaby" == Barnaby Gray <bgrg2 at cam.ac.uk> writes:

 Barnaby> There's ickle which I'm developing:
 Barnaby> http://ickle.sourceforge.net/
 Barnaby> (written in C++, uses gtk, although anyone could develop a frontend
 Barnaby> for the underlying libicq2000 library I'm writting alongside ickle).

 Barnaby> It supports messages, urls and sms's, setting and viewing status's,
 Barnaby> but it's very work in progress at the moment. At the moment it's the
 Barnaby> only choice people have got if they want reliable messaging it seems.

 Yeah, it's a pretty cool thing. When is peer-to-peer TCP planned to be implemented?

--
 Regards, Alex_

 http://arabella.unis-ru.com/~alex_/