[icq-devel] v5 abandoned?

Barnaby Gray bgrg2 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 14:46:11 CET 2001

There's ickle which I'm developing:
http://ickle.sourceforge.net/
(written in C++, uses gtk, although anyone could develop a frontend
for the underlying libicq2000 library I'm writting alongside ickle).

It supports messages, urls and sms's, setting and viewing status's,
but it's very work in progress at the moment. At the moment it's the
only choice people have got if they want reliable messaging it seems.

Barnaby