[icq-devel] Delphi / VB or C++ Builder ICQ Client

Lau, Jake Jake.Lau at Compaq.com
Tue Nov 6 04:00:37 CET 2001

Hi,
	You can try out Miranda icq. An OpenSource icq clone under GPL.
	http://miranda-icq.sourceforge.net/ for more details.
	Please take a look to the license ( GPL ) before reading their code.

Fatcat ~ =^+^=

-----Original Message-----
From: mileriam-network at gmx.net [mailto:mileriam-network at gmx.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 6 November, 2001 3:45
To: icq-devel at blipp.com
Subject: [icq-devel] Delphi / VB or C++ Builder ICQ Client

Hello All !
Have anyone a Delphi / VB or C++ Builder ICQ Client with Sourcecode ?!?
I need it to see some functions.
I can't create any packagers or anything else... i`m a NEWBIE !
Sorry, but can anyone help be fast ? I will create a Messanger like
Trillian(www.trillian.cc).
It knows; ICQ, AIM, MSN, Y! and IRC.
IRC and Y! is NoOOo Problem but AIM, MSN and ICQ :(

THANX :), bye, Robin !

http://www.gmx.net