[icq-devel] New SNAC packet.
rejetto at libero.it
Mon Nov 5 18:21:58 CET 2001
Monday, November 05, 2001, 4:06:47 AM, you wrote:
PW> I'm receiving the packet below in my logins is anobody receiving some similar?
i added that uin to the roaster, and i'm receiving the SNAC(3,A)
packet too. aim protocol says "reject notification", and in fact the
snac contains only the uin, no other info.
mistery is why we can't have notification, cause server databases has
still info about that uin, it replies when i query it.
i could think that it's a privileged uin but
1) it's a spammer, don't think it could be a privileged one, lol
2) icq-staff uins are not privileged, i receive SNAC(3,B)
so, here comes three:
1) it's a spammer, it has been fired in some (never seen) way by AOL
2) it's a feature of icq2001 (that i don't know) that lets you have
some greater privacy
3) you are a clone programmer, it's a icq-staff member that's trying
to get we fool, lol
More information about the icq-devel