[icq-devel] [OT] open source

Massimo Melina rejetto at libero.it
Thu Dec 27 19:55:09 CET 2001

hello folks,

i'd  like  to open sources of my client. it's not that much off topic,
since if i do it you'll have a good open delphi lib for icqv7 ;)))

i don't have a good license for me and i'm a bit confused about certain points

* who's the copyright owner in modified versions?
* can i use pieces of my open project in my closed projects?
* will i always be credited when pieces of my open project are parts
  of another project?

maybe it would be a good idea to get reply privately, to not bore
anymore other people. thanks

-rejetto