[icq-devel] YSM v7 Linux Console Client BETA IS OUT!

raddy rad2k at mail.ru
Fri Dec 28 00:34:00 CET 2001

Lau, Jake wrote:

>Hi Raddy,
>	Your program is great ! it works for sending and receiving
>message ( simple message and url message )
>	However, I found that there is some problem for clients using
>YSM both side. The message will get corrupt ( say, when I send haha ,
>the other side just get ha. )
>	( ps. No Problem when work with other icq client , eg. Licq )
>
>	And, one more question. Would it be possible for borrowing code
>form YSM? Thanks.
>
>~ FatCat =^+^= ~

hey, thanks for the support!
yes i noticed the message problem ill check it out soon.

about "borrowing" my code, its freeware, still, the author copyrights
belong to me.
so in anything you "Borrow" id be glad if you include my email, handle
(rad2k) and project you borrowed it from, to make it clear and official.

still, what i would recommend is waiting a little more, ill be making a
library out of my client, that means portable code.
so you can use my code in a tidy and official way ;).

regards

./rad

(btw, next update coming soon, some bugs fixed and new stuff implemented).