[icq-devel] AIM: Watcher list request - SNAC(3,6)

Alexandr V. Shutko AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru
Wed Dec 26 07:11:07 CET 2001

Hello icq-devel,
I'm working on AIM protocol docs and I found description of SNAC(3,6)
This described as reverse contact list. Have anybody tried this
request with selfmade ICQ client to receive clients that have your uin
in their contacts ?

After connecting to BOS ICQ client should send SNAC(1,17) which
contain SNAC services code and required versions. I don't think this
can disable SNAC(3,6) request... Could anybody who working on ICQ client
check if this future is working?

--
With respect,
Alexandr V. Shutko                           mailto:AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru