[icq-devel] TLV(9) error codes.... :(

Alexandr V. Shutko AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru
Thu Dec 20 06:51:10 CET 2001

Hello icq-devel,

Something strange with this error packet....

1. Client accept it only when its flower colored green...
2. Client ICQ2001 color its flower green after receiving SNAC(9,3)
3. On error types 1,10,20,30,40 client popup window "Your ICQ# is
being used on another computer" on other error codes client
disconnects and after that trying to connect again without any prompt...

Based on above I think that this packet used only for kicking off
client when new client trying to connect with the same uin....

About rate limites... I found that params 3,4,6,7 purposed for rate
limits, param 1,2 is packet timeout (if server doesn't respond after
some time client close connection and try to reconnect). I can't
figure out right now how they (params) work...

About SNAC(13,5) & SNAC(13,0F) I think first is
"Ack for saved contacts parameters" and second
is server response "Saved contacts parameters"

SNAC(13,0F) contain saved contacts last modifications time (4 bytes)
and its length (2 bytes)

--
With respect,
Alexandr V. Shutko                           mailto:AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru