[icq-devel] client news ;P -- c language library

rk rogerk at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 20 01:39:50 CET 2001

Thank you so much for undertaking such a project! I have no problem with
external libraries, C++, perl, and graphical interfaces, but what I would
really love is exactly what you are working on. I modified the linux
console micq to have my own personal features, but it's becoming
outdated, as you surely know. It'd be great to see a self contained icq v7
for linux console use.

I know being on the cutting edge and trying to figure out all this
stuff is time consuming and tedious. I'm excited to see what becomes of
your project.

Roger