[icq-devel] Authorization cookie

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Wed Dec 19 15:18:01 CET 2001

At 05:28 AM 12/19/2001, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I found out format of SNAC(1,7) - Rate limits response...
>
>This packet contain two parts. First one purposed to setup 5 groups of
>limits... Second part contain 5 sections with snac pairs (empty
>sections can be skiped). First section of snac pairs should use first
>block of parameters... second section - second block and so on...
>
>Every rate parameters block contain 8 dwords... I'm working now trying
>to name this unknown dwords... Any ideas ?

No idea what they are, but I had already figured the format on my website:

http://www.stricq.com/icqv7/icq2001dump1.html

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring 2001 Semester,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/