[icq-devel] Rate limit response

Alexandr V. Shutko AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru
Wed Dec 19 11:35:33 CET 2001

Hello All,

In addition... This is a typical first parameters block:

group 1

val1 = 80
val2 = 2500
val3 = 2000
val4 = 1500
val5 = 800
val6 = 5936 (??)
val7 = 6000
val8 = 0

I think this group contain packet timeout value (how much time client
should wait for server response) because my server doesn't response on
several packets and when I set all values in parameters block = 1
client close connection after 1 sec...

--
With respect,
Alexandr V. Shutko                           mailto:AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru