[icq-devel] Tool for decompiling packets?

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Tue Dec 18 02:14:45 CET 2001

At 06:08 PM 12/17/2001, you wrote:
>Im looking for something that can produce something like Douglas
>McLaughlins dumps.. <http://www.stricq.com/icqv7/icq2001dump1.html>
>
>And, yeah, Im running MacOS X, so it will have to be a X or unix tool.
>
>Anyone who has any ideas?

The packets in that file are all layed out by hand, the color, the format,
everything.  I got the actual hex dumps from a program called
dumpingicq.exe, which is in Delphi, and thus only on PC.

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring 2001 Semester,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/