[icq-devel] dumpingicq.exe

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Mon Dec 17 13:59:28 CET 2001

At 08:29 AM 12/16/2001, you wrote:
>Hello Douglas,
>
>Thursday, December 13, 2001, 3:13:36 AM, you wrote:
>
>DM> Thanks, please send them my way.  :-)
>
>sorry, i forgot to send you the sources
>and now i see that they rely on part of a lib that is not opensource.
>i know, i'm quite dumb, but at the moment i can't work on it.
>if you can't understand what a function does, i can explain it
>
>-rejetto

Your zip file seems to be missing flap.pas and flap.dcu.

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring 2001 Semester,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/