[icq-devel] Delphi

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Mon Dec 17 05:48:58 CET 2001

At 11:25 PM 12/16/2001, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Ok, I've managed to learn enough of Delphi and change the writeHexDump
>procedure to produce output that I like.  16 bytes per line with the ascii
>dump on the right after each line.  Now to understand enough of the
>program itself to make some of the other changes.

Hmm, I don't know what I did, but the CONNECTED, DISCONNECTED lines don't
show up in the list anymore.  And, the save to text file does now work.  It
did not work before, but now it does.  Cool.

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring 2001 Semester,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/