[icq-devel] Buddy list Question

raddy rad2k at mail.ru
Mon Dec 17 01:22:37 CET 2001

Guys,
as everyone knows, icq2001 as soon as you install it with an already
registered ICQ number, it downloads ALL of your pre-existing contacts
wether they are online/offline or waiting for authorization.

I wonder HOW to do this. Does anyone know? I believe it has NOTHING to
do with the Buddy list existing queries since ive tried too much
already, adding <0> UIN's and waiting for the server to notice me about
pre-added ones but it doesnt work that way.

Since ive read how the buddy list works, i realise this should be done
some other way,

please, any ideas?

regards

./rad