[icq-devel] DumpingICQ And Delphi

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Sat Dec 15 05:27:48 CET 2001

Hi,

Ok, I've installed Borland's free Personal Delphi 6 compiler and the
WSocket library and managed to compile the build 8 source code without any
problems.  Having never looked at Delphi before, it will take a bit to
modify DumpingICQ the way I want, but it won't take long, I'm sure.  After
havng learned quite a few languages, it doesn't seem like I've seen
anything really new in a long time and Delphi doesn't look that different.

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring 2001 Semester,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/