[icq-devel] client news ! =)

Massimo Melina rejetto at libero.it
Fri Dec 14 08:12:54 CET 2001

Hello Daniel,

Friday, December 14, 2001, 5:12:54 AM, you wrote:

DT> after a certain number, it gets disconnected.

maybe 80h  ? ;)))

DT> anyone  have  any  idea? ie. certain range, certain bit pattern

it  seems  that  the  most  significant  bit  of SNAC id has a special
meaning.  if  your client uses little endian (it has to be BIG endian)
and  starts  from  zero, when you reach 80h the MSB is set, and server
disconnect you. i already had my headache about it.

i don't know nothing about anthing like that about flap layer...

-rejetto