[icq-devel] client news ! =)

raddy rad2k at mail.ru
Fri Dec 14 02:15:15 CET 2001

Douglas McLaughlin wrote:

> At 05:41 PM 12/13/2001, you wrote:
>
>> Hey, just wanted to let you know i fixed my seq num problem ;).
>> so...My client is sending and receiving common messages!.
>

> I certainly hope you are documenting all this!
>
> Doug
>
> --
> Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring 2001 Semester,
> STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
> stricq at owlnet.net
> http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
> Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/

actually ..nope.

and im not really willing to -sell- my brain.
but ill be making the libicqv7 project in a couple of days.

so EVERYONE will be able to communicate using the v7 protocol under the
C language, or even making a .dll in windows an others importing their
exported function addresses and calling them, i dont know! i just want
everyone to be able to use the v7 protocol once i finish my stuff.

regards

./rad

im fixing some mem problems in the damn client heh