[icq-devel] Odigo [off-topic]

Sami K Makinen skmakine at cc.helsinki.fi
Thu Dec 13 14:29:45 CET 2001

How would you even go about cracking some unknown cipher that could be
basically anything at all? How was the ICQ "cipher" cracked? Did somebody
from Mirabilis leak it? Certainly the ICQ (at least V5) cipher isn't
exactly complicated, but still how do you figure that out if you have
nothing to go on?

-Sami