[icq-devel] dumpingicq.exe

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Wed Dec 12 13:08:43 CET 2001

At 06:16 PM 12/11/2001, you wrote:
>Douglas McLaughlin wrote:
>

>>Yes.  I do contract work for Amiga now.  It was my previous ICQ efforts
>>that got me that job.  :-)
>>
>>Doug
>
>Woha you work for Amiga? Could you get me some Amiga tshirts? =)
>And how could your ICQ Efforts get you the job?

They wanted an ICQ client for their new OS that is still in the works.  I
coded v5, but its now obvious that I need to make it v7 before
release.  That's one reason why I'm trying to catch up on what's known
about v7.

http://www.softhut.com/ for Amiga stuff, yes t-shirts too.  :-)

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring 2001 Semester,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/