[icq-devel] dumpingicq.exe

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Wed Dec 12 13:06:36 CET 2001

At 01:13 AM 12/12/2001, you wrote:

>Wednesday, December 12, 2001, 1:34:18 AM, you wrote:
>
>DM> Open  source. Would you mind sending the source or point me in the
>DM> right direction?
>
>hem, cough cough....  www.icqv7.cjb.net  as usually :)

I saw that, but jut wanted to be sure as the source link says build 8 and
the exe says build 17...

> >>p.s. are you still developing for amiga?
>DM> Yes.  I  do  contract  work  for Amiga now. It was my previous ICQ
>DM> efforts that got me that job. :-)
>
>mehehehehehehehe, cool ^^

It could be better, but I'm not complaining.  I'm actually still in college
full-time right now.

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring 2001 Semester,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/