[icq-devel] dumpingicq.exe

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Wed Dec 12 01:34:18 CET 2001

At 07:15 PM 12/11/2001, you wrote:

>Hello Douglas,
>
>Tuesday, December 11, 2001, 10:16:00 PM, you wrote:
>
>DM> All in all, though, it is very useful as is.  Thanks to the person that
>DM> wrote the program!  Add in these suggestions and it will be perfect!
>
>just to let you know that at the moment i don't know when i'll do such
>upgrades.  cause  dumpingicq it's not good to dump direct connections,
>and  that's  what  i'm  dumping now, with commview (very good, but not
>free).  it  could  take a long time till i modify dumpingicq, but it's
>open-source and here there are some delphi developers.
>
>ALSO my SOCKS5 project is frozen at the moment, since commview fits my
>needs.  I  will  restart  the  SOCKS5  project  next  year,  maybe, to
>implement  a  proxy  that  dumps  and  that  let you set bandwidth for
>connections, but at the moment i don't have time for it.

Open source.  Would you mind sending the source or point me in the right
direction?

>p.s. are you still developing for amiga?

Yes.  I do contract work for Amiga now.  It was my previous ICQ efforts
that got me that job.  :-)

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring 2001 Semester,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/