[icq-devel] dumpingicq.exe

Massimo Melina rejetto at libero.it
Wed Dec 12 01:15:07 CET 2001

Hello Douglas,

DM> All in all, though, it is very useful as is.  Thanks to the person that
DM> wrote the program!  Add in these suggestions and it will be perfect!

just to let you know that at the moment i don't know when i'll do such
upgrades.  cause  dumpingicq it's not good to dump direct connections,
and  that's  what  i'm  dumping now, with commview (very good, but not
free).  it  could  take a long time till i modify dumpingicq, but it's
open-source and here there are some delphi developers.

ALSO my SOCKS5 project is frozen at the moment, since commview fits my
needs.  I  will  restart  the  SOCKS5  project  next  year,  maybe, to
implement  a  proxy  that  dumps  and  that  let you set bandwidth for
connections, but at the moment i don't have time for it.

-rejetto

p.s. are you still developing for amiga?