[icq-devel] Question on jcq2k: How to keep it alive || + couple of questions on v7

Barnaby Gray bgrg2 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 10 21:13:54 CET 2001

Hello,

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 08:38:52PM +0300, rad2k at mail.ru wrote:

> Hey Barnaby,
>
> I didn't know about the licq people v7 support development, are they
> suscribed to this list?.  Just wanted to tell the people that they
> should download ickle asap since i've been using it for one or two
> weeks already at home and it perfectly runs the v7 protocol.  I had
> no lost messages or sudden disconnections.
>
> Its a pitty it still doesnt have a history support (which has driven
> me crazy) and Search db.  But i bet you are working on it?.

History support is done now and in the CVS version (and it works
really well too :-), I'm just trying to get these b*****d direct
connections working - which I'm having real trouble with. Hopefully
once I get them working I can put out the next major release, which is
a vast improvement over 0.1.2.

Barnaby