[icq-devel] Question on jcq2k: How to keep it alive

Sami K Makinen skmakine at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon Dec 10 16:36:02 CET 2001

Oh, okay. I didn't check any logs or anything, I just got the timeout
error from JCQ2K. I'm not using the "built-in" user interface that comes
with JCQ2K, so maybe I don't get all the info...

Anyway, I'm up for developing it. I think it's the only V7 library (or
client for that matter) available that's available.

-Sami