[icq-devel] weird scene

Lau, Jake Jake.Lau at Compaq.com
Mon Dec 10 04:46:24 CET 2001

Hi raddy,
	I would like to mention there is a console icq client named micq
which is written in C.
	However, the v7 protocol of micq is still in progress, your help
is appreciated.
	You can find more information on http://www.micq.org/ or
subscribe the mailing list at
http://micq.ukeer.de/mailman/listinfo/micq-list
	I am currently making some TCP implementation support to it, and
hope it will integrate with the v7 protocol sometimes.

~ FatCat =^+^= ~

-----Original Message-----
From: raddy [mailto:rad2k at mail.ru]
Sent: Monday, 10 December, 2001 6:12
To: icq-devel at blipp.com
Subject: Re: [icq-devel] weird scene

hey, right now im adding all kind of snac family id and subytes to my
header file
in a tree -organized way.

my client right now sends the cookie to the 2nd BOS server, and receives

the first SERVER READY snac.

Ill be coding in a couple of seconds a function for parsing all incoming

snacs.

i believe that once my base is complete, ill be rushing to start my
first messaging. (i really hope so)

So im happy :)

am i the only guy in here whos coding in C Language a Console client for

linux?

regards

./rad

(btw, massimo, your document along with the aim protocol description
actually covers almost everything required to code a nice client..im
pretty amazed with your reversed engeneering, congratulations).