[icq-devel] icq clones news?

Robin Fisher robin at phase3solutions.com
Fri Dec 7 15:01:23 CET 2001

Hey,

Not sure if they guy's on the list, but the base of the client uses my
ICQ2000 perl module (he used an early version of it, and has heavily
modified it to suit his perposes, and added a lot of functions mine still
hasn't got, so it's a bit different from mine now, but I am working to put
the additions into my module (when I get around to it..)

u can grab a copy of the mod from http://ICQ2000.phase3solutions.com

Robin