[icq-devel] icq clones news?

raddy rad2k at mail.ru
Thu Dec 6 11:52:46 CET 2001

hey list, i just found out by a friend of mine that a vICQ client has
been released for linux.
a console client with an micq like interface. Its written in Perl.

Is the author of this client suscribed to the list? If so, id have been
glad to hear those news from you since i believe we are suscribed to the
list to share information regarding to the protocol, and if anyone else
was writing a perl client for linux he might think its worthless to
continue coding.

Im not meaning this in a bad mean way, ive been looking for such a
client my whole life and i could have found it earlier if it was mailed
in here :)

regards

./rad