[icq-devel] ICQ V5-- JAVA -- Strange connection problem

Perry Werneck pwicq at terra.com.br
Thu Aug 30 16:26:38 CEST 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:02:19 -0400, Patrick Malka wrote:

> packet. Then, I send the packet to the ICQ server. Also, I am sure
> every encryption is correct, because it works well on my THREE UINs.

	I get a similar problem here and the problem was related with the checkcode generation (I was using
signed char instead of unsigned char). Can you check if there's big diferences in the checkcode number
between the UINs with works and the others with don't?

---
Perry Werneck
ICQ #27241234
http://planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/trevize/