[icq-devel] (v5) about INVISIBLE LIST.

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at gte.net
Mon Aug 27 18:33:19 CEST 2001

You have to remember that there are several steps involved in logging in.
Just because you said in the login packet that you're online doesn't mean
you'll show online at all, because sending the invisible list is part of the
login process and the server won't announce your status to anyone until
after you've finished sending ALL of the login packets, at which time the
server will then know who to show you as online and who not to.

Gambit